There’s nothing better than a bachelorette party to Ibiza and if you are planning it during the summer months, there’s a chance that an epic boat trip will be involved – Even if you’re not aware of it, you never know what surprises your bridesmaids have in store for you!
After booking the flights to the White Isle with your girls, get ready for some crazy fun in the sun. Be prepared to seas the day by stocking up on these 5 essentials below:
1. Beauty kit – sunscreen, aloe gel (yes you’ll need it to soothe sunburns), a hair tie and anything else you can think about. We especially love the “I’m On a Float” kit by DavisBridal.com
2. What would a bachelorette party be without an Instagram-worthy pool float? From diamond rings to colourful flamingos, these fun pool floats are the best accessories for your summer bachelorette party in Ibiza.
3. Accessory-wise, you’ll need sunglasses and these chic sun hats for some extra protection from the sun. You can easily put your own personal touch on it to make it extra special!
4. And an underwater camera is always a good idea —with this device in hand, you can rest assured to capture perfectly every moment and that everyone’s photos will turn out totally Insta-worthy!
5. What’s a bachelorette party without plenty of drinks but we now that after a whole day drinking your squad will obviously need some hangover kit to survive the next day! Fill this with anything that your girls would find useful in their road to recovery from supplements of vitamins to mini healthy juices. Want some ideas? Read this.
Now get ready to set sail – Ahoy, ‘maidies!